Air & Ocean Forwarding
Logistics /3PL. Includes Air & Ocean Forwarding, Custom Brokerage, Warehousing and Tracking.
This famous international logistics company in Japan offers a complete range of services for traditional air & ocean forwarding and the full spectrum of logistics services including kitting, minor assembly and order fulfillment. This company has global offices in 20 countries including Japan, United States, Mexico, China, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippine, Singapore, Korea, and Germany. There are 14 offices in North America.
Client had postponed the system release date twice with previous vendor for various reasons such as delay in user preparation and in the custom brokerage function release.
- Logistics System Consulting (Requirement Analysis, RFP creation, Forwarding Software Selection)
- Project Management Support for Cargowise ediEnterprise implementation (110 users for Forwarding and Custom Brokerage)
- Microsoft Dynamics GP (15 users)
- Interface development (GL, AR, AP and Master data) between Cargowise ediEnterprise and Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Streamlined forwarding operation
- A stable and flexible accounting system (migrated from IES to Microsoft Dynamics GP)
- Improved accounting functionality and consistency between Microsoft Dynamics GP and Cargowise ediEnterprise
- Ability to outsource accounting operations and reduce operational cost
Why They Chose Calsoft
- In-depth Knowledge and expertise in logistics industry
- High level business management consultants
- Calsoft’s extensive experience with Microsoft Dynamics ERP implementations (over 130 projects)
- Exceptionally strong integration skills for Microsoft Dynamics GP