Calsoft Systems is seeking talented, motivated and entrepreneurial candidates who are passionate about consulting, business and technology. We are currently accepting applications for an ERP Functional Consultant in Houston, Texas.
The ERP Consultant will be responsible for implementing and providing support of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions for our global clients, ensuring the system is meeting business needs. The ERP Consultant will work directly with clients to define requirements, design solutions, configure, train, and implement ERP.
The ideal candidate will possess a mix of excellent communication skills, ERP experience and business acumen.
- Analyze business processes and provide solutions using Microsoft Dynamics ERP systems
- Gather customer requirements and conduct gap analysis
- Implement Microsoft Dynamics GP/NAV/AX and related ISV add-on software according to the firm’s standard methodology
- Perform system configuration, installation, data migration and testing
- Customize and configure ERP to integrate with multiple systems
- Provide user training and support
- Lead project as Project Manager or assist the Project Manager with project status control
- Coordinate with Technical Manager/Solutions Architect on solution design, programming and validation
- Pre-sales support and demonstration of Dynamics ERP and related ISV add-on
Calsoft is looking for a candidate who:
- Is knowledgeable in business processes as well as software design/programming; database structure
- Is willing to frequently travel to other US States, Mexico and other countries as needed
- Has a good understanding of business application concepts and terminologies
- Has ability to take ownership, accountability and initiative
- Has excellent problem solving skills
- Is positive, a team player, quick learner
- Bilingual in English and Spanish (Business Level)
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, System Engineering, Business Administration, Accounting, or Related
- 5/6 years ERP package implementation experience (Microsoft Dynamics NAV/AX preferred) and understanding of business processes
- Understanding of business processes (specialty in one or more of the following areas: Accounting/Sales/Purchase/Inventory/Production Management)
- Excellent interpersonal skills including communication, active listening and customer service
- Ability to travel (domestic and international) to client sites
- Effective time management skills
This position offers candidates an opportunity to become experts in business applications, expose them to global business, and deepen their knowledge of various industries such as distribution, logistics and manufacturing, and offers a competitive benefits package.
If interested, please email email@example.com.