Implements and maintains Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system. Customizes and configures workflow to allow the integration of systems. Tests ERP functions to ensure the system is meeting customer’s business and functional requirements.
- Identify ERP business systems solutions requirements by interviewing clients; analyzing work processes and operations; establishing solution objectives; preparing specifications.
- Implement and support ERP (Dynamics GP, NAV, AX and D365) for new and existing customers, including design, product configuration, testing, data conversion, user acceptance test and go live support.
- Gather information for the development of custom applications to complement or integrate with existing software
- Follow Calsoft Project Charter and implementation methodology, produce the deliverables it stipulates, and ensure project documents are complete
- Drive additional ERP consulting services within customer base
- Involve in presales activities such as product presentation, proposal preparation
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Exercise a certain degree of creativity and latitude
- Work under general supervision; Reports to a project lead or department manager