Provides support and assistance to the CargoWise One Consultant in 1.) implementing and maintaining CargoWise systems, 2.) customizing and configuring workflow to allow the integration of systems, and 3.) testing CargoWise One functions to ensure the system is meeting customer’s business and functional requirements.
- Identify CargoWise One logistics systems solutions requirements by interviewing clients; analyzing work processes and operations; establishing solution objectives; preparing specifications.
- Implement and support CargoWise One systems for new and existing customers, including design, product configuration, testing, data conversion, user acceptance test and go live support.
- Gather information for the development of custom applications to complement or integrate with existing software
- Communicate with customers and vendors in Japanese and English verbally and in written
- Assist in various tasks involving other departments within the company such as helpdesk, sales, development, network, and DEV team.
- Follow Calsoft’s Project Charter and implementation methodology, produce the deliverables it stipulates, and ensure project documents are complete.
- Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Work under immediate supervision; Report to project lead or department manager
- Learn new applications as needed
Please send your resumes to email@example.com