The SEO & Marketing Specialist is primarily responsible for developing marketing plans to increase incoming opportunities, accomplish marketing goals and plan, complete inside sales processes with customer satisfaction, and subsequently contribute to sales and growth for the company.
In order to achieve sales and marketing goals and responsibilities, the SEO & Marketing Specialistis required to own the knowledge market of the industry, develop and perform the enhancement of digital marketing, promote Calsoft products and services, respond promptly to inquiries from customers and partners, build positive relationships with current and potential customers, as well as communication internally.
Our goal is to become a world class ERP service partner globally.
- Develop annual sales/marketing plan and goals; get approval by Sales Director/Manager
Goal of 2019 for marketing is to receive average 15 ERP qualified leads a month (20% more from 2018) and revenue goal of Calsoft is to increase 10-15% annual revenue in 2019 (achieved 30% revenue growth in 2018)
- Take initiative to propose and develop marketing plans and materials
- Handle preliminary assessments for inquiries generated from marketing activities and report to sales director and manager
- Establish, build and maintain customer relationships to ensure sales and marketing goal’s achievement
- Manage sales process including pricing, proposals, and coordination with others to achieve customer satisfaction and to maintain Calsoft standard gross profit
- Specific tasks include digital marketing, develop and enhancement of SEO and contents, lead generation, qualifying opportunities, discover the needs of current and potential clients, creating and provision of presentations, understanding business needs, developing solutions and proposals, forecasting and overcoming objections to close the sale
- Provide regular reporting and updates of your sales activities to Sales Director/Manager and update the data in the Calsoft CRM and file system accordingly
- Develop new customers in Americas and Japanese market
- Treat current and potential customers with professional manner based on service industry standard and with promptness
- Develop innovative value propositions to maximize sales revenue
Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org