This position is primarily responsible for providing IT support of the technology components that comprise our client’s user helpdesk and PC/infrastructure environments onsite.
- Provide product and technical support for all versions of Microsoft’s core business applications and IT infrastructure such as Windows server and PC, Anti-Virus software and so on.
- Troubleshooting of VPN, remote access, printer, router and any issues of users will have,
- Network monitoring and issue resolution for WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and other security products.
- Perform tasks detailed in support tickets assigned, and document actions taken to resolve issues, client contact information, network diagrams, expenses, etc. in an efficient, professional and timely manner.
- Interface with clients and vendors to implement projects and resolve technical issues to client satisfaction.
Please send your resumes to email@example.com