Distribution (Iron & Steel, Import/Export and Domestic Trading)
This global iron & steel trading company has an over 300-year history in Japan with offices in 20 countries in Asia, North and South America, Europe and other areas. Its USA subsidiary has 11 branches throughout the country and approximately 50 employees.
Client’s headquarters in Japan had installed Microsoft Dynamics NAV through a local partner and client (as a subsidiary) was seeking a partner in the United States who could use the global standardized template from headquarters while also customizing for its unique operational requirements.
Client’s current system was also a discontinued product and previous vendor had terminated all support.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Users: 27
- Modules: Financial, Fixed Asset, Bank, Sales, Purchase, Inventory Control
- Strengthened internal control and access to data due to a standard template across all subsidiaries.
- Better financial visibility across all global offices.
Why They Chose Calsoft
- Local support in the United States
- Competitive Pricing
- Robust experience in ERP systems
- Strong operational understanding of the distribution and steel industry