Calsoft Systems is seeking talented, motivated and entrepreneurial candidates who are passionate about business technology. We are currently accepting applications for the role of Cargowise Functional Consultant for our office in Los Angeles.
The Cargowise Consultant will be responsible for implementing and providing support of ediEnterprise solutions for our global clients, ensuring the system is meeting business needs. The Cargowise Consultant will work directly with clients to define requirements, design solutions, configure, train, and implement ERP.
The ideal candidate will possess a mix of excellent communication skills, logistics experience and business acumen.
- Analyze business processes and provide solutions using Cargowise ediEnterprise
- Gather customer requirements and conduct gap analysis
- Implement Cargowise ediEnterprise software according to the firm’s standard methodology
- Perform system configuration, installation, data migration and testing
- Provide user training and support
- May lead project as Project Manager or assist the Project Manager with project status control
- Coordinate with Technical Manager/Solutions Architect on solution design, programming, and validation.
- Pre-sales support
- Domestic and international travel to client sites (approximately 30%-60%)
Calsoft is looking for a candidate who:
- Is knowledgeable in logistics business processes in the following, but not limited to, areas:
- Import and Export
- Cargo Freight (Ocean and Air)
- 3PL Warehousing
- Is familiar with technology
- Has a good understanding of business application concepts and terminologies
- Has ability to take ownership, accountability and initiative
- Has excellent problem solving skills
- Is positive, team player, quick learner
- 5+ years in logistics industry
- 3+ yearsof experience with Cargowise ediEnterprise
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, System Engineering, Business Administration, Accounting, or Related
- Any ERP package implementation experience (especially Microsoft Dynamics GP/NAV/AX) and understanding of business processes
- Excellent interpersonal skills including communication, active listening and customer service
- Effective time management skills
- Consulting experience is a plus
- Experience as a trainer is a plus
- Experience as a lead person implementing business applications/operations is a plus
This position offers candidates an opportunity to become experts in logistics business applications, expose them to global business, and deepen their knowledge of the logistics industry.
Please send resumes to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.