Infrastructure Support Junior Engineer
We are currently accepting applications for an Infrastructure Support Junior Engineer for our office in Los Angeles.
The Infrastructure Support Junior Engineer will be responsible for providing implementation, support and maintenance of the technology components that comprise our client’s network and infrastructure environments.
- Provide product and technical support for all versions of Microsoft’s core business applications (i.e. Windows, Office), as well as virtualization environments built on Citrix, Microsoft, and VMware.
- Project implementation, and support services for Microsoft Server technologies (i.e. Windows Sever, SQL Server, SharePoint, Exchange, Active Directory, etc.).
- Network monitoring and issue resolution for WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and other security products.
- Perform tasks detailed in support tickets assigned, and document actions taken to resolve issues, client contact information, network diagrams, expenses, etc. in an efficient, professional and timely manner.
- Interface with clients and vendors to implement projects and resolve technical issues to client satisfaction.
Calsoft is looking for a candidate who:
- Has a considerable knowledge of computer network characteristics, network operating system software, and network components (i.e.: network servers, switches, hubs, routers, bridges, cabling, etc.).
- Has excellent troubleshooting skills and the ability to diagnose/resolve network system problems.
- Has a good understanding of business application concepts and terminologies
- Has ability to take ownership, accountability and initiative
- Has excellent problem solving skills
- Is positive, a team player, quick learner
- Minimum 2 years experience in a technical support role, working with relevant technologies.
- Hands on technical experience and knowledge of LAN/WAN operations and protocols.
- Good knowledge of Windows Server and Desktop Operating Systems.
- Ability to work remotely with limited supervision.
- Must be able to relay technical information to clients with varying skill levels in a manner in which they can understand.
- Business level Japanese language ability is preferred.
Please send resumes to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.