Microsoft Dynamics NAV,
puts small and midsize businesses in the drivers seat
Microsoft Dynamics NAV (formerly Navision) gives small and midsize businesses like yours complete control over your core business processes, the precision to perfect your supply chain, and the insight that employees need to perform at their best. It also offers great support for; multi-national companies, multi-site companies, and multi-language requirements. It is a favorite for companies looking for a solution that can be easily customized to meet unique needs.
Create estimates, track projects, and manage capacity.
Manage your contacts, sales opportunities, and service contract.
Track and manage your production, inventory, orders, and vendors.
Get a holistic view of your business and make informed decisions.
Deploy on-premises or in the cloud,whichever model best fits your business.
Compete globally using multiple currencies and languages.
Explore Microsoft Dynamics NAV product capabilities
- Efficiently manage bookkeeping and inventory
- Simplify cash flow management
- Control fixed assets
- Process bank reconciliations and collections
- Work with multiple currencies, locations, legal entities, or companies
- Boost efficiency of production orders
- Improve supply planning
- Stay agile and respond quickly to customer demands
- Manage capacity requirements planning more effectively
- Tailor approval work flow processes
- Manage inventory
- Improve your responsiveness
- Pursue new market opportunities
- Work more efficiently with partners
- Manage budgets
- Create custom reports using step-by-step wizards
- Consolidate reports easily
- Look for trends and relationships
- Increase collaboration and share knowledge
- Manage customer and sales data
- Create marketing campaigns
- Organize sales resources
- Forecast and track opportunities and revenue
- Manage contracts and sales orders
- Attach comments to employee records
- Track absences
- Generate reports
- Equip employees with familiar tools
- Remember birthdays and celebrations
- Budget for costs and time
- Automate billings
- Track resource costs and usage
- Plan capacity
- Predict availability
- Manage customer calls and queries
- Track support tickets
- Allocate resources
- Create reports
- Carry out asset management
© 2019 Calsoft. All Rights Reserved.