Calsoft Systems Set Sail to the Cloud Promotion (the “Promotion”)
1. The “Promotion Period” is from 12:00:01 am Pacific Time (PT), January 1st, 2023 (“Promotion-Start”) to 11:59:59 pm PT, July 1st, 2023 (“Promotion-End”).
2. Eligibility: This Promotion is open only to legal residents residing in the 50 United States excluding, without limitation, all U.S. territories and external commonwealths, who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry, excluding employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and each of their spouses regardless of where they live). Void in all U.S. territories and external Commonwealths or where prohibited, licensed, restricted or taxed.
3. How to Enter: A Customer must agree to purchase a Calsoft Systems’ D365 CloudShift ERP Migration package. A Customer must sign and commit to a D365 CloudShift Migration Project during the Promotion Period. Total project cost must exceed a minimum of $15,000. Project completion must be expected within a maximum of 7 months prior to project sign-on. Promotion Prize to be provided to Customer’s appointed Project Manager upon successful release of project and finalization of Project Completion Letter.
4. Quantity, Prize, Approximate Retail Value (ARV): A $2,000 voucher good toward the purchase of a Royal Caribbean cruise for two (2) people in one (1) stateroom, double occupancy and a (1) $500 Visa Gift Card ARV: $2,500. A cruise vacation includes ship accommodations, ocean transportation, port charges, onboard meals, some beverages and most entertainment aboard the ship. The cruise prize is awarded “as is” and is subject to cabin availability, blackout dates and the Terms and Conditions of the cruise line. A Winner will be responsible for all other expenditures over the value of the voucher/prize including, without limitation, transportation to/from departure/arrival port, taxes and fees, alcoholic and some other beverages, gratuities, shore excursions, Wi-Fi/telephone, incidentals, personal expenses and travel/medical/baggage insurance. Should the actual value of any prize be less than the ARV stated, the difference will not be awarded in cash or kind. By accepting a prize, a winner acknowledges that Calsoft Systems neither made, nor is in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, regarding any prize or the use, value or enjoyment of the prize. The prize will be awarded if properly claimed according to these Official Rules. If a winner is unable to accept voucher/prize, awarded prize approximate retail value may be exchanged for Calsoft Systems Dynamics 365 Business Central block hour support using Calsoft Systems standard rate of $150 per hour. Additionally, winner may exchange awarded prize approximate retail value for $700 Visa Gift Card and 12 hours of Dynamics 365 Business Central block hour support.
5. General: Promotion administration and verification will be conducted by the Calsoft Systems whose decisions are final and legally binding. By participating in this Promotion, each participant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and warrants that s/he is eligible to participate. No entrant or winner shall have the right to contest any decision by Calsoft Systems concerning any aspect of the promotion, the interpretation of these Official Rules or the determination as to the qualification/eligibility of Customer.
6. Calsoft Systems reserves the right to cancel this promotion or alter listed terms & conditions at any time, without notice. By taking advantage of this promotion, you explicitly agree to release and hold harmless Calsoft Systems, from any and all liability, actions, causes of action, damages, actual, incidental or consequential, claims and demands whatsoever in law or equity, including all “costs”, which you now have or may acquire, by reason of any bodily injury, personal injury, death, loss of or damage to property, or any reason, occurring during or arising out of your participation or inability to participate in the Promotion and the acceptance and use or misuse of a prize. By accepting a prize, a winner waives the right to (i) assert as a cost of winning the prize any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to redeem said prize, or (ii) claim any liability (including attorney’s fees and costs) which might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem said prize (including any travel related thereto). The right to receive a prize is non-assignable and non-transferable and no prize substitution, transfer, exchange or cash equivalent will be allowed.
7. The Prize winner and his/her travel companion (who must be at least 21 years of age unless s/he is the child of the winner and a legal resident of the United States, all subject to the regulations of the cruise line) must travel on the same itinerary. Prize winner and cruise travel companion (if winner chooses to travel with one) are responsible for: (i) all travel documents including, without limitation, a current, valid US Passport and/or other identification documents acceptable to the cruise line, the TSA, the U.S. Government and governments of ports of call of the cruise; (ii) all medical requirements; (iii) respecting all cruise line and local regulations; and (iv) traveling the entire itinerary together. Cruise line, has the right to refuse to, and/or terminate travel of, anyone who does not have proper travel documents or who does not comply with all regulations or comport him/her self properly. There will be no substitution or compensation for a prize or part of a prize forfeited due to winner’s or winner’s companion’s (should one accompany winner) non-compliance with cruise line and venues’ regulations or any other reason. Should winner not travel with a companion, there will be no adjustment to the prize or any compensation.
8. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. This Promotion is governed by the laws of California, USA. If any provision of the Promotion shall be deemed to violate any federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance, it shall be amended to conform to such law and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect. If Calsoft Systems is required by applicable federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance, or by action of an administrative agency to cease offering the Promotion in any jurisdiction, Calsoft Systems reserves the right to: (i) terminate the Promotion in such jurisdiction in its entirety; and/or (ii) cancel and remove from participation in the Promotion any and/or all entries from entrants residing in such jurisdiction, without penalty and without obligation to any Promotion entrants. Calsoft System’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Calsoft Systems shall not be responsible for technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors or omissions in any marketing materials or these Official Rules.
10. Microsoft’s Bridge to the Cloud 2 promotion eligibility is determined by Microsoft. Requirements include customer must be current on Annual Enhancement Plan. Additionally, Customer must purchase and maintain eligible Dynamics online licenses with an annualized value greater than or equal to the annual EP renewal amount of their existing Dynamics on-premises license. Additional requirements apply. Contact a Calsoft representative to learn more.