Having the right ERP partner is just as important as having the right product. The role of a partner is to understand your business so they can help you implement an effective system that increases productivity and gives a fast return on investment.
Weather you use Dynamics 365, Dynamics NAV, Dynamics AX or Dynamics GP, an authorized partner of Microsoft can help you with support, training and technical expertise to get the most out of your ERP solution.
If you are unhappy with your Microsoft Partner (VAR)
Sometimes it’s time to change your Microsoft Partner or VAR (Value Added Reseller). There can be a wide variety of reasons to change your partner, but the most typical reasons are:
- Poor level of support and aftercare after the initial project
- The partner does not understand your needs
- The initial project didn’t live up to your expectations or failed
- The software is not being optimized to its full capability
- Inadequate training and/or account management
- Lack of experience in client’s industry
Changing partner is easy
The process of switching Microsoft Partner of Record or VAR (Value Added Reseller) is simple and effortless.
It is best to reach out to the new partner or VAR to gather information about what the company has to offer. It will be smoother for everyone if you are honest about what made you unhappy in the previous partnership and what you’re expecting in the new one. This will help them understand if they will be a better match for you or not.
Once you’ve chosen the partner or VAR, it’s as simple as making the change online on your Microsoft account for your subscription or filling out a short form if you want to make a change of VAR.
Change the partner for a subscription
- In the admin center, go to the Billing > Your products page.
- On the subscription details page, under Partner information, select Remove.
- Type the Microsoft Partner Network ID for the new partner. You can get the partner’s Microsoft Partner ID by asking the partner for it.
- Select Add.
Change of VAR for on-premise solutions
Submitting a Change of VAR form does not cost anything and the form will be processed withing a day by Microsoft.
- Print and fill out this form.
- Send it back to your new partner. They will then submit it to Microsoft for processing.
Easiest way of VAR Change
Just email to email@example.com with “VAR Change Request” in subject, or call at 1-888.838.8422
You can choose to let your exciting partner know about the change or not. Microsoft will inform them by email that the change has been made, but will not let them know any details of the new partner.
If you have an ERP system through Microsoft, weather it is Dynamics GP, Dynamics 365, Dynamics AX or Dynamics Nav, you must have an authorized partner to access the system.
Reasons to choose Calsoft as your Microsoft Partner
- Personal approach, we like to get to know our customers
- Fast resolution times
- Full training, support and upgrades
- Professional ERP consultants with industry experience
- 100% rescue project achievement rate, meaning all projects we taking over from other partners has been successful
Calsoft believes in long term relationships. If you find that you need a new Microsoft Dynamics partner, we can help you determine if Calsoft is a good match for you and assist you with the process of switching partner. As a Microsoft Gold Partner and Microsoft US Partner of the Year award winner in 2020 and 2021, we are recognized for exceptional customer service, training and support for Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft Cloud like Azure and Microsoft 365, any Microsoft subscription like Power Automate and license like Windows Server etc.