CargoWise Systems Consultant
Implements, training and maintains CargoWise systems. Configure system functions and workflow to allow the integration of systems. Test CargoWise functions to ensure the system is meeting customer’s business and functional requirements.
Job Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Identify CargoWise’s, the most famous global forwarding system, solutions requirements by interviewing clients, for analyzing work processes and operations; establishing solution objectives; preparing specifications.
- Implement and support CargoWise systems for new and existing customers, including design, product configuration, testing, data conversion, user acceptance test, and go-live support.
- Gather information for the development of custom applications to complement or integrate with existing software
- Communicate with customers and vendors in English and/or Japanese verbally and in writing
- Assist in various tasks involving other departments within the company, such as helpdesk, sales, development, network, and DEV team.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Business, Finance, Accounting or related field
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Demonstrate aptitude for learning new technologies
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concept to a non-technical audience
- Ability to interface well with other members of the organization
- Maintain professional image in attitude, conduct and attire
- 2 years+ experience in forwarding industry
- Bilingual in English, oral and written
Salary range: $80,000-$100,000/year
Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form.