Calsoft Systems is seeking talented and motivated candidates who are passionate about business and technology. We are currently accepting applications for ERP Consultants for our offices in England/UK. We are accepting applications for ERP Consultant Interns in our UK office.
Implements and maintains Enterprise Recourse Planning (ERP) systems. Customizes and configures workflow to allow the integration of systems. Tests ERP Functions to ensure the system is meeting the customer’s business and functional requirements.
Job Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Identify ERP business systems solution requirements by interviewing clients; analyzing work processes and operations; establishing solution objectives; preparing specifications.
- Implement and Support ERP (Microsoft Dynamics D365BC) for new and existing customers, including design, product configuration, testing, data conversion, user acceptance test and go-live support.
- Gather information for the development of custom applications to compliment or integrate with existing software.
- Follow Calsoft’s Project Charter and implementation methodology, produce the deliverables it stipulates, and ensure project documents are complete.
- Drive additional ERP consulting services within customer base.
- Involve in presales activities such as product presentation, proposal preparation.
- Rely on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals
Skills and Qualifications
- College degree
- 2+ years of experience in the field or any related ERP software.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Maintain professional image in attitude, conduct and attire
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Demonstrate aptitude for learning new technologies
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concept to a non-technical audience
- Ability to interface well with other members of the organization
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Reside in the UK and have the ability to travel in the region
Knowledge of manufacturing, distribution, or service industry processes
Ability to develop, propose and implement innovative solutions as appropriate
Contribute to and influence decisions regarding division procedures
Ability to assist management in organizational planning
Salary range: £30,000/yr – £50,000/yr
Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form.