It has never been so valuable to have virtual communication platform than today. Many companies are relying on digital business processes and working fully remote. Because of this, it’s crucial that employees have a suitable tool for efficient collaboration.
Microsoft Teams is Microsoft’s collaborative platform that lets coworkers connect and collaborate more efficiently within the organization.
D365 Business Central offers an app that you can integrate with Microsoft Teams and share files and customer information from Business Central directly in the Teams app. Apart from Dynamics 365, you can use instant access to SharePoint, OneNote, Power BI and many other applications within Teams.
Smooth interaction between the programs used can save a lot of time and effort in a company and increase productivity.
Benefits of using Dynamics 365 BC in Teams
When linking the two applications with each other, you can easily share business data with the team, contacts can be accessed directly and requests can be responded to more quickly, without switching between the applications.
- Make faster decisions by sharing Dynamics 365 Business Central data in Microsoft Teams conversations.
- Microsoft Teams connects to your business data in Dynamics 365 Business Central, so you can quickly share details with your team and respond faster to inquiries.
- Paste a link to any Business Central record into chat, and it will expand that into a compact card to share with your coworkers.
- View card details, edit data, and take action without ever leaving Microsoft Team.
- Look up Business Central data directly from within Microsoft Teams.
Dynamics 365 Business Central features in the Teams app
- Look up details of customers, vendors, and other contacts
- Share records in conversations
- Share links from pages in Business Central to Teams
Integrate Business Central app for Microsoft Teams
So, how do you link teams to Dynamics 365 BC? It is pretty simple and easy.
- The app is available on the Teams marketplace.
- A Business Central account is required
To install the App: In Teams > click on Apps > search for ‘Business Central’ > Install.
Learn more about Dynamics 365 Business Central:
If you’re looking to purchase and set up Dynamics 365 Business Central, you’ll need a skilled expert to help you get the most out of D365 BC. That’s where we can help; let us know your requirements, and we’ll find the right professional for your business.