In recent years, work styles have changed due to the effects of covid-19 pandemic and the advent of cloud-based ERP. As a result, ERP has become a lot more commonplace in not only large companies but also mid-sized ones.
While some companies have managed to make good use of such medium-scaled ERPs than before, there are still many cases where companies struggle to make good use of them. There are various reasons for this, but a lot of failed implementations can be attributed to the lack of preparation and information before proceeding to implement.
Therefore, we created this ERP implementation guide for companies considering to implement an ERP.
Based on our knowledge as a certified Microsoft Gold Partner, and experience we accumulated through various ERP implementations since the early 2000s, we have summarized the following nine important points that will help in completing your ERP implementation successfully.
(1) How to Select an ERP
In order to maximize the value of implementing an ERP, it is important to choose the right ERP that suits your company. This article explores some points to consider when choosing an optimal ERP for your business.
(2) How Much Does An ERP System Cost?
The total cost associated with an ERP can vary depending on the project and size of the company. Therefore, we will go over the approximate cost of implementing an ERP for a typical midsized company.
(3) How Long Will An ERP Project Take To Implement?
Based on our experience, we will explain the general period required for an ERP implementation, divided into three patterns based on number of users.
(4) Cloud ERP vs On-Premise ERP – Which Is Better?
This article will explain the difference between cloud and on-premise ERP based on each case study. For a more detailed explanation of Cloud ERP, see “What is a SAAS ERP Solution?”
(5) How to Select an ERP Vendor
Vendor selection is very important when considering ERP implementation. Working with a trusted partner ensures that the implementation project will run smoothly, maximizing the value of your ERP.
(6) How To Get The Best Price On An ERP System
Wanting to reduce the cost of ERP implementation is a common desire for all companies. In this article, we will explore how to compare prices in order to implement ERP at a reasonable price.
(7) ERP Project – Fixed Bid or Time and Materials?
Once the ERP vendor is decided, it is time to negotiate the price with the vendor. In this article, we will explain two typical contract types that are often used for implementing an ERP: fixed price versus time and materials.
(8) ERP Comparison: Dynamics 365 Finance and Operation, Dynamics 365 BC, Dynamics GP
We will compare the features of Dynamics 365 Finance and Operation (SCM), Dynamics 365 Business Central, Dynamics GP, which have remained a major ERP product of Microsoft for many years.
(9) What is a Cloud ERP Solution?
What does SAAS, cloud, hosting, and on-premises mean? Which of the various ERPs would be the best solution? We will answer these questions as simply as possible.
ERP Implementation Guide
- ERP Purchasing Guide – Main Menu
- How to Select an ERP
- How Much Does An ERP System Cost?
- How Long Will An ERP Project Take To Implement?
- Cloud ERP vs On-Premise ERP – Which Is Better?
- How to Select an ERP Vendor
- How To Get The Best Price On An ERP System
- ERP Project – Fixed Bid or Time and Materials?
- ERP Comparison: Dynamics 365 Finance and Operation, Dynamics 365 BC, Dynamics GP
- What is a Cloud ERP Solution?
If you have any questions about ERP system implementation, please feel free to contact Calsoft Systems anytime.