This Is Why Your Company Need An ERP Solution Today
As a business grows, the workload of its administrators also grows rapidly. Being able to keep up with the customer demands and the administrative work in a more manageable and efficient way will lead you to a better option than spreadsheets. Let me introduce ERP solutions.
What is ERP and how does it work?
Many organizations are familiar with the term “ERP,” but they may not understand what an Enterprise Resource Planning software can do for their teams.
Investing in an ERP software can help your company bring together different activities, such as accounting, manufacturing, supply chain, sales, marketing, and human resources in one single integrated application and database, instead of having different systems for different departments. ERP systems automate business processes, provide extensive insights and internal management within one system.
Why Is ERP Important for Businesses?
ERP enables companies to access an overview of the company’s health and detailed insights into KPIs by identify patterns, and store and organize data.
With a cloud-based ERP software, a team member can log in and manage the information from anywhere and any device. The data is always up-to-date and with a shared database with different departments, correct business decisions can be made.
So, how do you know if ERP is the right solution for your business?
When outdated systems present inefficiencies, cannot support features you need, lacking integration with other systems, or give inaccurate information, it is time to invest in an ERP system, like Microsoft Dynamics 365.
In fact, most businesses can’t afford to pass on the automation, integration and advantages offered by a comprehensive ERP.
Choosing the right ERP system
The right ERP system is the one that supports your needs and is scalable to grow with your business.
Calsoft has partnered with Microsoft and offer ERP solutions for many industries. Microsoft has been a leader in the ERP software market for many years through its Dynamics product offerings. The ERP solutions provided by Microsoft Dynamics 365 have fully integrated tools for:
- Accounting (GL, AR, AP)
- Bank Management
- Contract/Sales Order/shipping Management
- Purchase order/receiving management
- Inventory / Warehouse Management
- Manufacturing Management
- Field Service Management
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
ERP Implementation Steps
To make a successful ERP implementation you can follow the checklist below:
- Planning: Evaluate exactly what your company needs from an ERP system. Identify how it can solve your existing problems, what processes you want to improve and the requirements to promote efficiency and growth of your business.
- Expectations and timeline: Establish a clear timeline for each stage of the project, along with expected costs.
- Development: An ERP consultant can help you configure the software to meet your defined needs and begin migrating the company’s data to the new ERP solution.
- Testing: It’s important to make sure every works as expected and to fix any possible problems before launching it. Let different departments of your company test it out to make sure it meets their needs.
- Deployment: Launch day! Prioritize employee training to make sure all departments and employees that will be using the software understands how it works.
Are you ready to make the switch into a more efficient ERP software? Contact Calsoft today for a free consultation.