Digital transformation is about rethinking the way you bring together people, data, and processes to create an accelerated operational process that is more productive.
Companies must constantly go against competition and should consider accepting digital transformation in this shifting market to get ahead of the curve.
When you go digital, enhanced productivity is just the beginning. In this article, we’re going to show you how a cloud-based system like Microsoft Dynamics 365 can help your business accelerate digital transformation.
Challenges faced by organizations when they don’t modernize
In the past, businesses have often chosen self-sustained ERP solutions to keep everything in-house. This is slowly changing because it can increase the cost by having your own server space, IT department, and your own program and databases. It restrains capital and resources and makes your business slow and uncertain.
Benefits of cloud ERP
In order to achieve productivity and simpler processes, you will need a cloud-based system like Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Scalability: these solutions grow easily with you and your changing needs.
- Availability: most providers offer a guaranteed service and can be reached immediately by any user.
- Simplicity: Microsoft Dynamics 365 is very user-friendly and the easiest way to manage and update the system.
- Subscription-based: you only pay for what you use. Cost grows with the features that your business subscribes to.
- Collaboration: users can access the system and the data anywhere they are and share information from different departments.
- Flexibility: specifications and costs can be redefined at any time, it’s simple to downgrade or upgrade immediately.
- Security: data in the cloud is secure, even if devices are lost or stolen. Data-backups are also included in the service.
Understanding the power of Dynamics 365
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a cloud-based solution that offers what you need for CRM, ERP, HCM and Power BI reports all in one place. With such a powerful tool, your company can transform into the digital space with ease.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 gives your business a secure and robust environment. Across industries and around the world, we’re seeing companies leveraging Dynamics 365 to create impact faster, break down barriers, adapt to a rapidly changing environment, and innovate their business.
Here are a few benefits and reasons why you should integrate Microsoft Dynamics 365 to accelerate your company’s digital transformation.
1. Integrate latest technologies
Microsoft Dynamics 365 integrates several new technologies such as Power BI, Azure Machine Learning, Cortana Intelligence, and IoT to streamline enterprise operations and transform processes.
2. Unify multiple business applications
Microsoft Dynamics 365 enterprise-level business applications such as ERP, CRM, and Office 365 enable companies to avail these powerful solutions through a single platform.
3. Enhanced productivity
Having all the business solutions and technologies in one place gives solution users the flexibility and convenience to have a single point of reference to quickly access, navigate, and locate information. This saves time and enhances the productivity of employees.
4. Customize Business Processes
With Dynamics 365, users can leverage tools and platforms such as Power Apps and the Power Platform to enable rapid application development to build custom apps and business processes.
5. Improve customer engagement
Dynamics 365 offers all information related to customers accessible in one place. Organizations can gain key customer insights and provide enhanced customer experience, personalized to their interests.
6. Enhanced flexibility
Enterprises can cater to the changing demands of customers by leveraging a variety of applications for different roles such as Sales and Marketing, Finance, Customer Service, among others.
Read more: What is Microsoft Dynamics 365?
The future of Microsoft Dynamics 365
Dynamics 365 allows you to stay up to date with technology trends. With simple and cost-effective updates, your business can eliminate the cost of manual updates every time.
Industry leaders rely on Calsoft as an experienced and proven partner when it comes to switching to a cloud-based ERP solution. Our customers have updated their systems successfully and reached their goals in productivity with ease. Read our case studies from various industries.