ERP BUYING GUIDE SERIES – MAIN MENU (Article 1 OF 10)
Shopping for a new ERP system (Enterprise Resource Planning) is often times a bittersweet experience. It’s concurrently a fun and exciting experience while at the same time it can be a frustrating and stressful ordeal.
This interrelated series of blogs will focus on the important essentials to help you streamline the process of evaluating and procuring a new ERP system. I hope you find it helpful for your search of the best system for your needs. This series covers:
1. ERP BUYING GUIDE SERIES – MAIN MENU (Click Here)
2. How To Figure Out Which ERP Systems To Evaluate (Click Here)
3. How Much Does An ERP System Cost? (Click Here)
4. How Long Will An ERP Project Take To Implement? (Click Here)
5. Cloud ERP vs On-Premise ERP, Which Is Better? (Click Here)
6. How To Select An ERP Vendor (Click Here)
7. How To Get The Best Price On An ERP System (Click Here)
8. ERP Project –What’s Better, Fixed Bid or Time and Material? (Click Here)
9. ERP Comparison Chart Between Dynamics AX, Dynamics GP and Dynamics NAV (Click Here)
10. What Is A Cloud ERP Solution? (Click Here)
And of course Calsoft is available to assist you. So, if after reading these articles you’re still wresting with the decision of which ERP system to use, give Calsoft a call. Let us help you evaluate the pros and cons of the viable solutions for your needs.
1-888-838-8422 or Send us an email today.